Serving Residents In Grays Harbor County And Pacific County

Meet David Hatch

For over 25 years, attorney David Hatch has used his keen insight and vast legal knowledge to promote his clients’ interests in civil and criminal matters. Whether you have been charged with a criminal offense, want to draft a will or need advice on evicting a tenant, Mr. Hatch is qualified and ready to help.

Located in Montesano, The Law Office of David Hatch, Inc., provides responsive and skilled counsel to residents throughout the area. Mr. Hatch personally handles each case so you can be certain that your legal matter will be resolved as efficiently and effectively as possible.

Please click on the link below to learn more about our founding lawyer’s professional background:

Work With A Recognized Leader In The Legal Community

Mr. Hatch has established deep roots within the legal community. In addition to his work in the private sector, he has provided invaluable service in these roles:

  • Grays Harbor Superior Court Commissioner
  • Judge pro tem for Grays Harbor County District Court I & II
  • Former judge for the city of Elma
  • Judge pro tem or former judge pro tem for Aberdeen, Hoquiam, Cosmopolis, Oakville, McCleary, Elma, Montesano and South Bend

Mr. Hatch is an active member in many legal associations. His participation in these organizations ensures that he remains current on revisions to Washington laws and legal procedures. Since 1996, he has been a contributing member to these groups:

  • Washington Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
  • Washington State Trial Lawyers Association
  • District and Municipal Court Judges’ Association
  • Delta Theta Phi Law Fraternity, International

When you hire attorney Hatch, you benefit from the knowledge and experience he brings to each case. Contact us today to learn how we can address your legal concern.

Receive The Straightforward Legal Advice You Need. Connect With Us Today.

For your convenience, you can schedule your private consultation by emailing our contact form or by calling us toll free at 800-219-0512.